The Hoeflon S600 glass suction lifter is a versatile and easy-to-use system for installing glass or cladding panels safely and efficiently. Equipped with a double-suction system, this machine is suitable for one-person use, and can be easily transported around site on its wheeled trolley, offering five different vacuum configurations it can lift up to 600kg by remote control.
This vacuum lifter is extremely light and versatile, and is suitable for projects large and small.
To hire the Hoeflon S600, contact our helpful team at NXGEN Lifting.
Delivered as standard with
- Remote control
- Transport trolley
- Long lifting arm
- Short lifting arm
- Swappable battery system incl. spare battery
- Protective covers for suction cups
- Compatible with spider and inline suction lifters
- Compact transport on trolley
- Machine weight: 85-100 kg
- Maximum lifting capacity: 600 kg
- Manual tilting with 6 locking positions and continuous adjustment
- Manual rotation with 4 locking positions
- Radio remote control of suction and release
- Interchangeable lifting point for lower overall height
- Transport trolley with pneumatic tyres